76% Of New Yorkers Think Their Mayor Bill de Blasio Shouldn’t Be Running For President

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio has declared he’s running for President and New Yorkers are perplexed and annoyed he’d ever want to do this. 76% think it’s an awful idea. The other 24% just want to see the world burn.

Read more at nypost.com.

Read More Stories From the IB Wire

.

.