The Pope is helping the world one mixtape at a time. That’s right, in an effort to reach out to a larger cultural audience the Vatican’s unofficial paper “L’Osservatore Romano” released their top 10 Pop and Rock albums of all time. Apparently it’s perfect for someone stranded on a desert island. The Vatican picking up where VH1 left off.
1. Revolver by The Beatles
2. If I Could Only Remember My Name by David Crosby
3. Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd
4. Rumours by Fleetwood Mac
5. The Nightfly by Donald Fagen of Steely Dan
6. Thriller by Michael Jackson
7. Graceland by Paul Simon
8. Achtung Baby by U2
9. (What’s the Story) Morning Glory? by Oasis
10. Supernatural by Carlos Santana
Read more at uscatholic.org.
The Meatmen didn't make the list?