How Much Does Batman Spend to be Batman?
Centives.net broke down the cost of all of Batman’s training, gear and escapades. To be the Batman, you’re going to need $2.8 million to keep it together as the dark knight. Here’s part of the itemized list:
- Kevlar Utility Harness ($337.39)
- Gas-powered magnetic grappling gun (you’ll have to do with a simple grappling hook $26.95 – although you could try launching it out of a gas-powered t-shirt cannon for $1,750.00)
- Nomex survival suit for advanced infantry. Kevlar bi-weave, reinforced joints, tear resistant and bullet proof. (Lucius Fox tells us that it costs $300,000)
- Memory cloth. (Look you won’t find some fabric that will allow you to fly. Your best bet is a hand glider and the cheapest is $3,390)
- The Tumbler. (The closest analogue we could find is a Humvee. You won’t be tearing around roof tops in this $140,000 vehicle, but slap a bat sticker on it, make sure you stay on dark roads, and nobody will know the difference. It comes in black for an additional $1,500.)
Read more at centives.net.